- There’s a particular house with a very elaborate Halloween setup, with movie scene recreations, and a screen playing various scenes. I take a few pics when I pass it once, about a week ago, setting out for trick-and-treating with my daughter.
- Passing it on my way back again, I notice a black-and-white scene playing on the screen, and there’s an air hostess and … someone I recognize, is that, hmm … William Shatner? (as in … Star Trek, and, uh, Priceline?)
- I make a mental note to look this up, but then forget all about it.
- I’m browsing Netflix, for “recommended shows”, and I like to pause at every suggestion, because I watch a few seconds of whatever “clip fragment” ends up playing, sort of gives me a flavor. After a while, I’m not really looking at the titles, just the clips.
- I come across a black-and-white scene, with an air-hostess walking back towards … huh? … yes, it is William Shatner, and he’s looking out, and then he sees … something or someone, on the wing.
- It’s literally a continuation of the scene I was watching a week ago, picking up right where that left off. It’s an episode of the Twilight Zone
- This isn’t some random Twilight Zone episode, it’s one of the few episodes that I actually remember, with the weird creature on a plane’s wing.
(P.S. the title for this post really should’ve been a ‘tag’, but what could I possibly put as a title then?)