A few miscellaneous highlights:
- Prepared for a trip to Japan (more on that later) — very smooth application process.
- Jogged on a treadmill for the first time in five months.
- Took Tara for her first library trip and checked out some books
- Installed the “Tinycards” app and memorized basic Hiragana and Katakana
- Had a picnic brunch with some friends
- Went to the “Magical Bridge” playground
Things I read or watched:
- Saw “Manchester by the sea”, “Martian”, and “Moonshine”, via Netflix DVD (that’s how I watch movies these days)
- Finished listening to “The end of Tsarist Russia” by Dominic Lieven, on Audible
- Read the “Showa” pair of books by Shigeru Mizuki (quick and fun reading)